- Bambu Lab AMS is an intelligent system that communicates with the toolhead to guarantee smooth feeding and automatic mid-print filament switching. It can detect the tension on filament and actively adjust the feeding pace. With RFID technology, Bambu Lab AMS identifies filament loaded inside and automatically configures the most appropriate print settings.
- Bambu Lab AMS equipped with humidity sensors and with an airtight enclosure, it keeps the filament dry and ready to use, which is especially helpful for engineering grade materials such as nylon and polycarbonate, which are hydroscopic.
- Each Bambu Lab AMS is composed of 4 filament slots, and up to 4 AMS can be installed in parallel. With multiple filament slots at disposal, it's now possible to use snap-away support material or dissolvable filament to minimize the pain of removing supports
- Each AMS unit comes with 4 Reusable Spools (1 high temperature spool and 3 low temperature spools).
1. The AMS supports spools with a width of 50-68mm and the diameter of around 200mm. When operating the AMS, we recommend using Bambu Filament, which has been thoroughly tested to work with the AMS. If you purchase a single AMS unit, it will come with a filament buffer. If you plan to link multiple AMS units together, you will need to purchase the AMS Hub.
2. make sure to avoid using soft materials like or damp PVA, as they can get stuck in the AMS. It is also highly advised to avoid using abrasive filaments such as glow in the dark, and other particle infused filaments such as CF, as these will induce premature wear and failure on the AMS feeder funnel.
In the Box:
1x PC/ABS Alloy Material High Temperature Reusable Spool, 3x ABS Material Reusable Spool, 1x Filament Buffer, 1x Bus Cable - 4pin, 1x Bus Cable - 6pin, 2x Spare Filament Cutter, 3x M3*23 Screw, 1x PTFE Tube, 1x PTFE Tube Connector, 1x Instruction Manual
X1 Series, P1P
Product Size: 368*283*224mm
Packing Size: 445*365*320mm